Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS

First, I would like to thank all the little people .... oh wait, this isn't an awards show, its a prize draw.
Seriously, I would like to thank everyone for stopping by to visit my blog during the contest. I'm touched that you all took time out of your lives to see what was happening in mine. Thanks too for taking the time to comment on my musings.

I've spent some time putting all the entries into a hat (don't even ask how long that took me!) And, the winners are:
Quilting Nana, and Colleen. They each win a fat quarter pack.
And Gill wins two patterns from my website. http://www.pinefreckleforest.com/
I've sent you all e-mails. Send me your mailing addresses and I'll get your prizes off to you.

I hope to see you all again soon! For now, its family day. Gonna spend some time with the rellies. Can't wait to see my neice and nephews.

Cath

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What's your next family event and what makes it special in your heart?

3 comments:

  1. it will be our "early" Christmas Dinner...since my sons both have jobs that have crazy schedules and sometimes they work on holidays (people get sick and there are environmental spills even on holidays) we have trouble getting together on Christmas Day...It is special because I get to see all three grandchildren play together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah! I just saw my name as a winner! I didnt get an email though so maybe it is one of those other Colleens out there. Let me know! Our next family event is now except I cant go with the rest of my family who is on their way to the beach. I have to work :o( . It is a great time for us to fish and boat and just be together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen:

    It is indeed you. I guess you did not get the e-mail. It went to whatever address you used to set up your blog account. Anyway, send me your address to

    emailcath@shaw.ca

    Thanks Cath

    ReplyDelete

Sadly, ad bots have snagged onto my blog. This means you have fight your way through the silly and frustrating word verification process. Please persevere. I do value your feedback.