1. He will, without doubt, step on the needle you lost last week.
2. He will be able to count your works in progress and ask why they aren’t finished.
3. He will discover that the cost of your quilting ‘tools’ rivals the cost of his power tools.
4. He will wonder why you need an entire library of quilting books and patterns.
5. He will want to know when the fabric bomb exploded in your studio.
6. He’ll want to know why a grown woman needs crayons, felt markers, coloring books and a felt board. Men just don’t understand the creation of applique.
7. He might discover your hidden supply of chocolate and hot tamales and want to share.
8. Or God forbid, he might discover how big your stash really is.
9. He’ll want to know how you can work in that mess and won’t understand that you know exactly where everything is. (More or less.)
10. He’ll start touching stuff and moving things around and you might have to kill him. (And digging a hole in the yard big enough to bury a man is sooo much work.)
This is all tongue in cheek of course, except number ten.