Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today's Think

Its a busy time around here. Customer quilts to finish. Several drop-offs and pick-ups scheduled. Working like a mad fool on Sundreams. Its an applique quilt with lots of flowers and little animals layered upon a pieced back.

I'm going to publish it on a CD, I think. There are about 12 pages of instructions plus about 20 of applique templates. Too many pages to print for every copy of the pattern and still keep the price reasonable. So, CD it is. Just have to wait for DH to get home from the office and get busy. Some nerve, going to work when I need him here to do my stuff. Still, paying jobs must prevail. Too bad!

What I need to know from you is ... what is your favorite style of quilting? Applique? Foundation piecing? Traditional? Art Quilts?

Looking forward to hearing your answer.

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, ad bots have snagged onto my blog. This means you have fight your way through the silly and frustrating word verification process. Please persevere. I do value your feedback.