Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Well its getting closer now. Quilt Canada is only 11 days away. (Some things start sooner, but I set up my booth on the 11th day.) I'm getting excited and nervous. What if I run out of patterns? What if I don't sell ANY patterns.

My goal is to increase exposure for my company. Both companies, Black Bear Quilting (long-arming) and Pine Freckle Forest (patterns).

I've got lots of great help lined up to volunteer and today we start our mock both set up. Hanging some drapes and arranging quilts so we know what to do when we get there.

Our drop of time is Tuesday morning, and we have to be ready to go before the grand opening event. That's not that much time. Hence all the advance planning.

Still have some more pattern printing to do as well. I am such a procrastinator.

So tell me, are you a procrastinator? What motivates you?

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, ad bots have snagged onto my blog. This means you have fight your way through the silly and frustrating word verification process. Please persevere. I do value your feedback.