Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And so it Begins

Welcome!


I must be crazy! I have seventeen different things to do today, yet I am following this crazy urge to start a blog. I've been thinking about it for a while, and here we goooooooo....


Who am I?

I am Cathy Keevill. My life is quilting. I quilt for myself and for gifts. I make charity quilts with my guild, Piecemakers of Calgary. I am president of the guild for this year and next. I am a long arm quilter (www.blackbearquilting.com). I design patterns (www.pinefreckleforest.com) Occassionally I teach quilting classes at guild and other places.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, ad bots have snagged onto my blog. This means you have fight your way through the silly and frustrating word verification process. Please persevere. I do value your feedback.