Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

UFO Revisited

Wow! You can just call me one big slacker.
Lisa's Cat Quilt
Life is crazy in my world, but I expect it is the same for everyone this time of year. However, I'm using that as my excuse for not posting often enough.(Pathetic I know!)

Here is the UFO Contest Update.
Our big winner is Marcy Y.  She had 39 UFOs and has finished 8. (She has asked me not to post the pictures she sent as many of them are to be gifts.)
Audrey R. had 18 UFOs. Finished 4.
Kayle P. had 41 UFOs. Finished 4.
Becky A. had 3 UFOs. Finished 3.
Linda N. had 86 UFOs. Finished 4.

Lisa E. had 17 UFOs on her list. Finished 1.

Another sweet quilt from Lisa.
Marcy: Send my your mailing address and I'll get your kit off to you. I'm sending you the pattern and fabric for a double sized Butterflies in My Garden...all in lovely bright batiks.
Aubrey: I'll be emailing you a copy of the pattern of your choice. Let me know which one you want.

Here are a couple pictures of Lisa's work from this year.


Just so you know: My website is down. I'm looking for a new host. With luck it will be up again soon. Watch here on my blog for pictures of my patterns and how to order them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, ad bots have snagged onto my blog. This means you have fight your way through the silly and frustrating word verification process. Please persevere. I do value your feedback.