Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Celebration!!

Congratulations to my quilting friend Heather McArthur of QUILTERS CONNECTION Magazine. She was awarded the City of Coquitlam sponsored Entrepreneur of the Year Award. That's just so exciting.

I first met Heather at Quilt Canada 2010 in Calgary. She's bubbly vivacious and a whole lot of fun. Her knowledge of quilting is astounding and she always has something interesting to say. She is the brains and brawn behind Quilter's Connection Magazine.

Have you ever read her magazine? It is one of only two that I subscribe to. I love it. Its one of the few magazines I read cover to cover. It has articles, patterns, tips and information galore. And its CANADIAN too. Does it get any better than that?

Check out the magazines web page at http://quiltersconnection.ca/. When you sign up, you also get her e-mail newsletter. Its FREE!! And is chock full of patterns and information.

Check her out. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, ad bots have snagged onto my blog. This means you have fight your way through the silly and frustrating word verification process. Please persevere. I do value your feedback.